How to Submit a Business Plan
Our investment strategy focuses on the following sectors: enterprise software, Internet infrastructure and communications systems, wireless technology and applications, and IT applications for life sciences. We will not invest in companies that are in direct competition with companies we have already funded. If your company meets these guidelines, please e-mail a copy of your business plan to email@example.com. Be sure you send the following information:
Your plan should address these questions:
- Contact information
- Executive summary
- Complete business plan
- Biographical information for the management team
For an informative article on assembling an effective business plan, go to http://vcexperts.com/vce/news/buzz/archive.asp and click on the link for "Flight to Quality: Why Business Plans Don't Get Funded."
- Why and how is your company going to become a dominant player in an emerging market?
- How large is the addressable market?
- What problem are you solving?
- What differentiates your solution?
- Is your technology proprietary?
- How and when are you going to become profitable?
- Who are your customers?
- How have your customers reacted to your product or service?